The Musical Theatre and Variety Industry Journal
Subscriptions to Feedback Magazine...
The EIGHTH edition of the bi-monthly publication for the Australian variety, cabaret and musical theatre industry - see below for subscription details.
Regular features include The News, Voicing Our Concerns, Muso's Notes, The Legal Issue, Directory and The Spotlight's On.
Issue Eight (March/April 2001)- feature stories: Cabaret Country, the Helpmann Awards, The Director,
Distributed monthly to 5000 people in the musical theatre/cabaret business.
Send in your news and story ideas...help make FEEDBACK a real industry journal.
...just $27 per year, incl. GST ($37 for overseas subscriptions)
E-mail your request to...
Published by Lindsay Fisher and Hayley Clark
For advertising or editorial enquiries, contact email@example.com
Fax: (02) 4739 8749
P.O. Box 28, BLAXLAND, NSW 2774
Back Issues are available by sending $5.50 (to cover postage and handling) to:
Feedback Magazine Back Issues, P.O. Box 28, BLAXLAND, NSW 2774
- Issue One (April 2000) featured stories:
Surviving the audition process, Paul Baker...inside the humble muso, and the ups and down of working on a cruise ship.
- Issue Two (May 2000) featured stories:
Working in the UK - is it for you?, Tools of the Trade (charts), Musical Mums, and Covering All Bases - Gavin D. Andrew.
- Issue Three (June 2000) featured stories:
25th Annual Mo Awards nominees, Stephen Fisher-King, Double Exposure, Joey Fimmano, Geoff Weston, John Frost, Rebecca Hayes, Danny Elliot, Tim Kirkland-Morris, The Four Kingsmen, Maggie Scott, Sydney Cabaret Convention, and Staging a Show in the A.C.T.
- Issue Four (July/August 2000) feature stories:
Kris Opens Doors to New Musicals, Andrew Lloyd Webber had to Start Somewhere, The Helpmann Awards, Queensland Showbiz, Looking Good, How to Record your Own CD, Making a Home in the U.K. and Winners are Grinners.
- Issue Five (September/October 2000) feature stories:
The Third Annual A.C.E. Awards, The Importance of Education and Training, The Corporate Stage, Fifty and Better.
- Issue Six (November/December 2000) feature stories:
What Does A Coreographer Expect From You In An Audition, The A.C.E. Awards, An Olympic Fiddle (Ian Cooper), In The Long Run (vocal stamina).
- Issue Seven (January/February 2001)- Special Directory Issue - pages of Entertainers and Industry contact details - feature stories: A Bulging Tum, ACE Wrap-up, Never Be Afraid To Fly, Follow Your Dream, Back In The Saddle and How Important Is An Agent?
Webmaster © 2000-2001 ShowNet